Once our clients settle into their new, smaller homes, they find they have more time to do things and tell us..."I should have downsized ages ago!"
It got us thinking about some ah-ha moments, you can experience when the joy of living with less finally sinks in!
- Getting dressed is a lot easier when all of the clothes in your closet fit!
- Impulse purchases become a thing of the past and retail-therapy is no longer needed.
- Items are replaced when you need them which means no more stock-piling!
- Mother Earth wins when you choose quality over quantity and consume less.
- Simplify your home and you simplify your life!
- Once you have a place for everything, you know where everything is.
- Storage costs are reduced because you can NEVER use something if you can't SEE it.
- You have MORE time to do things when you spend LESS time taking care of stuff.
- Give safe passage to surplus stuff by donating to people who can enjoy and use it.